Saturday, November 18, 2006

First SURFING in my life

Eric is my surfing instructor (Chinese is Si Fu)! He is a very cool guy: good looking, muscular, gentle and passionate to surf. He made me ride and stand on the board at my FIRST time surfing. But Eric told us for a beginner, he can hardly stand on it. BUT i did it!

Actually the board is quite heavy. I was hit by it when the big wave came and then i felt so dizzy.


I was carrying the board and ready to surf again after a short break.


I felt so tired and breathe very hard after the practising. Eric was carrying the board for me.


I was wearing the wet suit and amazingly and perfectly it protects me from the freezing water.

I really can't believe i got a chance for surfing! it's very very cool experience! Thank you very much! Eric, Wonder and Wan!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. it sounds so interesting! I bet you must had lots of fun.
Clara, I am still in NY now. We've posponed our trip to LA due to my pregnancy! haha yea.. I am pregnant again! Ryan, my hubby Allen and I will be staying in LA for about 2 weeks from 12/18-12/31. How long you gonna stay in HK this time?

pAndAmAniA said...

快去買番幾隻"The Ventures" 既CD聽下!!

clara said...

Crystal! u are pregnant again!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I will go back HK on Dec 6th and come back LA on Jan 2nd. So we can't meet this time!! TOO BAD! i wish we could meet!

clara said...

pAndAmAniA! i heard "Play The Greatest Surfin' Hits Of All Time". It is awesome! HAHAHHA

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful life!

Anonymous said...

羨慕死人啦!!!

Anonymous said...

It's so cool!!