Monday, January 29, 2007

First writing in 2007

Something you think is bad is not always really bad.

After the HK trip, I don't have a free day at all.

---I have been working on a kid poem book's illustration. When the 2nd day i got back LA, i started to work and very hard. And then i realize i hurt my neck and back so seriously. i couldn't move.

---Few days later, Wan and I got hit from behind. All the rear part of the car was damaged and the seats couldn't be pushed back. My head was painful and i felt dizzy after the hit.



Lucky we got a lawyer to help us to deal with those insurance things. We are referred to see chiropractor. 3 times a week. Total 3 weeks for the treatment. I can tell you chiropractic treatment is very nice and my back and neck is getting much more better now. Also it is my first time to try the traditional Chinese cupping. My back in a second turned to dark red (horrible). But amazingly in 3 days my back is alright!

---We had been to shelter for 2 weeks to look for a dog that we like. Finally, we found her and we adopted her las Saturday. Today i picked her back home. I am so happy to have a new family member again. I hope everything is going fine.

Now lets take a look at our new baby----Coco.





I really want to share the happiness with you guys!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kwan, glad to hear that you have a little doggy again!! He is really cute cute cute! Your life is very rich and sweet, treasure it every moment!! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Kwan, glad to hear that you have a new little doggy again. He is really cute cute cute!! Your life is very rich and sweet, treasure it every moment!! ^_^

Vivian Projects said...

Hihi co co :D

Vivian Projects said...

hi hi co co

Anonymous said...

hi hi co co

Anonymous said...

CLARA: 希望你新的一年, 事事順利! 你覺唔覺COCO個樣好似舞獅個獅頭呀? 兩隻眼皮尤其似呀!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Clara! She looks so so so funny :D

pAndAmAniA said...

保重啊!阿女.....
又收條新𡃁,要好好睇住佢嘞!

Vivian Projects said...

hihi coco

Anonymous said...

very very adorable girl, good for you and wan :) this little creature looks really funny, ha ha

Anonymous said...

Kwan, glad to see you have a new doggy again. Coco is really cute, I bet she listens to you all the time and follow you everywhere. And God bless you that you didn't hurt from the accident, so terrible. Touch wood that I still haven't got any car accident since I drove. I will pay much more attention on road. Chinese New Year is coming and here I wish you and Wan Kaye have a very prosperous year of PIG. Kong Hey Fai Choi!!! Hahahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Kwan, glad to see you have a new doggy again. Coco is really cute. I bet that she listens to you all the time and follow you everywhere. And God bless you that you didn't get hurt seriously from the accident. Touch wood that I still haven't got any accident since I drove. I will pay much more attention on road.

Chinese New Year is coming. Here I wish you and Wan Kaye have a prosperous year of PIG. Kong Hey Fai Choi!! Hahahahahahaha!