
I were the sheep and you were the bee,
the ship on the weed.
I were the snot and you were the nose,
a swot holding a rose.

I were the cloud and you were the sunlight,
the owl hooting for the moonlight.
I were the chocolate and you were the almond,
the cocoa embracing every pieces of nuts.

I were the trunk and you were the leave,
chunky and airy.
I were the toast and you were the jam,
hot and cold.

I were fish and you were the water,
breathing in the garden.
I were the air and you were the pollen,
floating in the ocean.

I were the cake and you were the sobert,
stir together the egg and cucumber.
beat the rest of the flour.
the best ice-cream batter ever.
5 comments:
Silly Kwan, your illustration is always always lovely and sweet!!!!!
有無咁勁呀!寫得好美,好詩意,D圖畫又靚~!
你係小腸我係大腸;營養讓你吸收,廢物由我排泄
我係暗瘡你係含膿;讓我破損造就你奔放
我係痱滋你係脷尖;你每一次頂撞我都覺得難受
你係腋窩我係臭狐;你總會包容我的遺憾
我係鼻子你係過長的鼻毛;你比我渺小但你永遠最顯眼
我係底褲你係污漬;沾上你是我的命運
我係濫交你係性病;那怕茫茫人海,我們終會遇上
P.S. crossover一下我哋個blog
HAAHHAHA.....Ah Kin ar!!!!!吾知講咩好!
我有睇你個blog...下下搞押韻呀下!
Chu and 杏, thank you very much! i will write and draw more. :)
你朋友好crazy 喎! 不過又諧擬得幾好, 有後現代風範!
ps. 你的畫好有氣氛!
Post a Comment