Saturday, August 12, 2006

It's a blessing


I can't imagine if I lived in poverty of some African or South Aisan areas where the people struggle to survive due to the devastating disasters like earthquakes, droughts, floods, epidemic diseases. Instead, I am the lucky one living in the rich country where is used to an entire continent of limitless potential, tend less to think about this question. When other people are starving, i am immersing myself in the sad memories. While i am able to choose what i wanna do with my life rather than i have no other option but to continue down a certain path, this kind of choice some people can never have.

What i am thinking? What else do I ask for more? I have already had all things that i deserve to have.

It is thankful and a blessing.

1 comment:

fating said...

yeah you shouldn't have drowned youself in bitterness. we taureans never will.
cheers yourself up!!