
There are only happiness and unhappiness in our lives.
Lets talk happy thing instead.
Definitely, for me, the happiest time was being 17-18 years old. I was just the person always being hyper without taking any drugs--i laughed loudly for no reason and it lasted for couples of minutes untill my belly cramped. i bursted into tears and laugthers and couldn't help it. It is called "teen" who is full of energy yet rudeness. I did so many stupid things. I don't know why however i just felt like doing that.
I remember i was 24, how dare i piss on the magnificent travertine pools which are very historical in Yuen Nan, to be more precise, invaluable. Damn! I would do it again although i am 30 now.
I lied to my mom. That time i was 16. My first boyfriend came to my home and suddenly my mom got back home. I told her he is my younger brother's classmate. How come a 13-year-old young little kid looks like an exactly 18-year-old adult? My mom believed that because i asked my brother to lie to her too. "Yes! he is my classmate. he gets no where to go and comes to our home because he runs away from home!", my brother lied.
But then, I recognized that I am increasingly responsible for my life's direction, I can no longer afford the luxury of being able to laugh so loud. I will think if it is funny enough.
Is it good or bad?
Anyway, this is some good shit in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment