我老爺昨天來了LA,會留八日在這裡。今日我做了柴可夫"司機”,陪了他一整天,去這裡去那裡,沒有停下來的一分鐘。今晚,我們還一起做了一頓上海菜晚飯!現在他和他的兒子一起在看Good Bad Ugly 牛仔片!!!! 無限的精力,而我就筋皮力盡 !餘下來還有七天,應該都差不多是我一人帶他玩!
現在靜下來,突然想起自己的爸爸。
我一直很害怕牽著我爸爸的手。最後一次牽他的手應該是很小的時候,小得我也忘記了。但我記得一直以來,只是牽過他的手幾次。在12 歲前,媽媽,姐姐,弟弟和我在澳門生活,爸爸獨自在香港生活,每一個或三個月才會見面2天。所以我對爸爸並不太認識,我更不知道爸爸是做什麼的。有一次,升一年班要填寫手冊,其中一項填爸爸的職業,姐姐最後幫我填了「雜工」。之後每一年我都跟著填雜工,老實說,當時我覺得很自卑,最怕別人看到我的手冊的第一頁。有一次家長日,爸爸能夠參與,他還牽我的手上課室,我只覺得一臉尷尬,好像被一個陌生男人拖著走。
後來,到香港後,才知道爸爸是在香港英軍部當救生員,而且妥獲香港冬泳及其他游泳比賽獎牌!現在爸爸巳是七十一歲的公公,有時靜靜望著他,我會想他就是我的爸爸,我要好好的記住。
5 comments:
so nice to read thing about 'Father'.I have never feel or remember anything about my father because he died when i started to walk.It always strange to me when i see the other ppl's father. I always call my husband or friend's father to 'papa'.
我們中國人一向對"父親大人"都有點敬畏, 不像外國人般可以攬頭攬髻的親暱. 爸爸對我們來說, 是個只可遠觀的人物. 我的爸爸朱一直都是我的偶像, 他精明, 思想遠大, 計劃週詳, 細心, 錫我...... 總之優點多得很! 不過, 我也不習慣與他很親近, 或許這是我們父女的相處方式. 不過, 現在自己結了婚, 搬了家, 有時候在電話筒中聽到他叫我一聲"大鬼(他對我的稱呼), 多少也有點掛念.
你老爺奶奶好後生呀...
係呢﹐你地去邊樹行山﹐我好鐘意第3張既地方﹐係邊度黎架?
很動人的情景,人大了,才漸漸懂得對身邊的人與事珍惜。
昨晚我和奶奶一齊煎虾,蒸魚,烚菜俾老公同老爺食,都幾開心架!
Mei: for me, i also felt strange when i saw my father or other fathers when i was a kid. This feeling can't be changed. Even now I am not that close with my dad though i love him in my heart.
Chu: It's so nice to have such a nice dad and relationship with dad. :)
Crystal: hahahah the parents in the picture is not my 老爺奶奶, they are my parents! ehehehe....don't you remember my mother? when i told my mom about you, she can remember who Sze To Yuk Chi is :D so funny!
Claudia:
I also agree when we getting old, we gotta know the meaning of "nothing is eternal", so we cherish it. Living simply sometimes means happiness. i know now. :)
Post a Comment