記得第一次做蛋糕,除了一本很好的蛋糕烹飪書和一個人手打蛋器,任何工具也沒有。這個第一次很難忘,因為是阿雲教我做的。結果我們一起用人手把蛋打起,做了一個很滑的牛油清蛋糕。之後,令我產生做蛋糕的興趣,高峰期一個禮拜做一款蛋糕,繼而做麵包和pizza.都一一成功!如果要我選一個代表作,我會說是Lemon Meringue Flan。因為的確要花一些心思和耐性。
分別三個大步聚:
1) 批皮:
1/2cup (1 stick) butter, softened
1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg yolk
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon ice water
2) Lemon Custard:
1/3 cup granulated sugar
3 tablespoon cornstarch
3 egg yolks
1 cup milk
grated peel and juice of 1 lemon
3) Meringue:
some sugar
5 egg whites
當天,恩恩是我的助手和食神。PS: if u are interested in making it, leave message and i will scan all the steps by sending you email.
8 comments:
我做左食神 ~~~~~
得呀呢個meringue!!!
Wa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kwan! You are SUPERB! All cakes you made look so so so pretty and yummy, Wan Kaye really living in paradise ah! I wish I will have an oven and grill in the future so that I can make cakes and cookies like you,too!! You are so great!! We got to share more about cooking!
ahhh.. 整蛋糕... 無咩信心呀我
fating:這個Meringue真係得架! :D
chu: 你讚到我咁勁,其實工具齊,有心機,跟足做,一定掂!你都得架。不如你快o的買個焗爐啦!吾係無可能架!到時我地交換心得! 唸起都開心!
crystal:你幾時生得呀?我有睇你的blog.但我留吾到言,無account!
Don't let Wan Kaye eat so much yummy cake la! :P
clara, thanks for visiting my blog =)
I am at the 35wks now..
slowd, 做咩話我低B!? 雲祺即使吾食美味蛋糕都會食其他野代替,所以比佢食囉。
Crystal: 嘩!你就快又生得啦!時間咁快o既!
到時send相比我睇呀! :P
Post a Comment