Sunday, August 06, 2006

something you just can't forget.


I am not sure when I can forget the eye contact that the last time I looked at Zoe when i found she was dead already in hospital--two days before that, Zoe and i was walking in the street and she was bitten by a big dog. Five months already. Zoe left me all in a sudden. No one can tell me why.

Zoe is such a great dog that nothing can replace her. She could speak "I love you" when you were holding food for her. She would come to you when you called her name. She would talk to you "hummm...and hummm..." when she felt thirsty and hungry. She would look at your eyes and try to undestand what you were thinking.

She licked my tears when i cried.

I remember the way how she was holding me every morning when i woke up-- her two hands touched my left arm-- She just liked sticking together with me all the time.

Sometimes, i think she is happier and more peacful in somewhere- that's the way how i comfort myself.

5 comments:

pAndAmAniA said...

Zoe just like Rock & Roll.......never die!

fating said...

she is waiting somewhere for you. you'll see each other one day!

Neko Queen said...

very sad...T__T

clara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
clara said...

cThank you Mandy. i admit that i still feel sad but i also realize even being sad won't bring zoe back. i hope i will be better, days to come and actually, i feel much more better now. lets chat more when i go back HK. I just feel no matter what happens to me or us, you are always my best friend.